Photography with a Woman's Feel
Na co se můžeš těšit
- Small group of women (4-8)
- Designed for both beginner and advanced photographers
- New experiences in using manual mode (SLR or compact)
- Explanation from the female point of view (practical, hands-on instruction)
- Techniques for outdoor photography in all weather and moods
- Snapping photos on the go, capturing important details and using female intuition
- The Model in You - How not to be afraid to stand in front of the lens
- Professional female photographer will lead workshop, providing women’s perspective
Čas do konce objednávek
”There were some advantages to being a woman photographer. I think women have more empathy with the subject. ” Annie Liebovitz, most well-known female photographer
Do you have a mirror or a compact camera which is collecting dust? Do you take photos randomly and impulsively when something catches your eye? This will change at our workshop. Our professional photographer will teach you how to deal with manual shooting and explain everything by using practical, easy-to-understand language and hands-on instruction. She will also guide you in managing unfavorable light conditions or rainy weather to still take a great photo. Because images are a way to capture the story of our lives, she will help us tap into our own intuition and emotions to capture important details in a well-balanced photo. It's time to stop being afraid of the lens. Photography can be fun, engaging and empowering. With us, you will gain confidence as both a photographer and model, which are skills you can use for a lifetime!
Čtvrtek 18. dubna
- We meet at 14:00 in the center of Prague.
- We will begin with the fundamentals and learn how to how to use ISO, time and aperture, and more. The teacher will explain, without using complex technical jargon, how to work with light, shadows, colors and different weather conditions (rain, sunset, fog) including the essential rules of exposure.
- Because we are living in one of the most picturesque cities in the world, we will set out to the Prague streets and parks to apply what we just learned and practiced. We will use the current lighting and climatic conditions to our advantage when photographing monuments, nature, people or a cityscape.
- And because the theme is women and photography, we will learn how to capture a woman's individual beauty. You will also be invited (but it is up to you!) to practice being on the other side of the lens. We will provide tips on how to remove the internal shyness to become comfortable inside the photo.
- That is not all! We will reconvene after our outdoor photo shoot to review and evaluate our work with a sharper, more experience perspective.
- Course length is about 4.5 hours.
- The course is suitable for both beginners and advanced photographers
- You need to have your own mirror or compact camera for the course
- Photographic Shooting Mode with SLR or Compact
- Learning material
- Instruction and guidance from professional photographer